We have a new addition to the clinic….it’s our new Flexion-Distraction table. How does this help you? Anyone suffering from acute or chronic low back pain may benefit from treatment using flexion-distraction.
An evidence based chiropractic solution for joint/disc related back pain. It has been shown to be effective for:
- facet syndrome (inflammation or degeneration of inter-vertebral joints)
- disc herniation
- old laminectomy pain (previous failed back surgery)
How it works:
- increases the space between joints to decrease pressure in spinal nerves
- reduces the intra-discal pressure (pressure within the disc), thus decreasing the pressure on the spinal nerves
- pumps fluid and nutrients back into the disc to encourage healing
It is comfortable, effective and does not require surgery! Call us today to book in with the chiropractor for some flexion-distraction treatment 3369 0110.